Tag Archives: 爱上海同城对对碰aish

Rajasthan to boost rural job scheme

first_imgThe labour component of budget for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) will be increased in Rajasthan, after Deputy Chief Minister Sachin Pilot laid emphasis on creating more man-days under the flagship scheme to attract more workers to it and make the people in rural areas self-reliant.Mr. Pilot directed the officials of the Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department here to give priority to creating man-days for the maximum number of people. About 2.50 lakh families had completed 100 days of work under the MGNREGS in 2017-18, according to the department.In his first review meeting after taking charge, Mr. Pilot asked the Collectors and Chief Executive Officers of zila parishads to organise a special campaign from January 5 to 20 to publicise the MGNREGS and distribute job cards among the rural families which have not availed themselves of the scheme.Special campsCamps will be held during the fortnight to remove irregularities in the issuance of job cards and provide receipts to people seeking work. Mr. Pilot said an action plan would be prepared for the districts where the number of persons joining the MGNREGS was relatively less.“The payment of wages to the labourers employed under the scheme should not be delayed and the pending works should be completed by March 31,” Mr. Pilot said, adding that employment avenues should be found for the skilled labourers seeking work under the MGNREGS.Mr. Pilot reviewed the Prime Minister’s rural housing scheme, schemes of the 14th Finance Commission, Swachh Bharat Mission, bio-fuel scheme, development of barren land, Jal Swavalamban Abhiyan and watershed development and land conservation schemes.last_img read more

Japan’s Kamegai faces Cotto in first world title bout

first_imgPagasa: Kammuri now a typhoon, may enter PAR by weekend LATEST STORIES LOOK: Vhong Navarro’s romantic posts spark speculations he’s marrying longtime GF Yoshihiro Kamegai of Japan v Jesus Soto-Karass of Mexico during the junior middleweights bout at The Forum on September 10, 2016 in Inglewood, California. Josh Lefkowitz/Getty Images/AFPJapanese boxer Yoshihiro Kamegai has the chance to grab the world junior middleweight title left behind by Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, but blocking his path is former world champion Miguel Cotto.Promoters announced Wednesday that Kamegai will face Cotto on August 26 at Los Angeles for the vacant World Boxing Organization junior middleweight crown.ADVERTISEMENT Lakers win 9th straight, hold off Pelicans More than 5,000 measles deaths in DR Congo this year — WHO Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Panelo suggests discounted SEA Games tickets for students PLAY LIST 01:35Panelo suggests discounted SEA Games tickets for students02:49Robredo: True leaders perform well despite having ‘uninspiring’ boss02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next South Korea to suspend 25% of coal plants to fight pollutioncenter_img Mexican star Alvarez, who defeated Julio Cesar Chavez Jnr earlier this month, dropped the 154-pound title as he moves up to the middleweight ranks for a megafight on September 16 against unbeaten Gennady Golovkin for the Kazak star’s three world titles.Vying to replace Alvarez at 154 pounds are Kamegai, in his first world title bout at age 34, and 36-year-old Puerto Rican Cotto, whose first world championship bout was in 2004.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSSEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completionSPORTSMalditas save PH from shutoutSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hosting“I’m very excited to be back and showcase a high level fight for the fans,” Cotto said. “Kamegai is a great, tough fighter, but I will be ready for him and to capture the world title. I can’t wait to start training for this fight and get back in the ring.” MOST READ ‘Coming Home For Christmas’ is the holiday movie you’ve been waiting for, here’s why SEA Games: PH beats Indonesia, enters gold medal round in polo Tigresses lead BVR tournament Ilocos leg champs Cayetano dares Lacson, Drilon to take lie-detector test: Wala akong kinita sa SEA Games Cotto, 40-5 with 33 knockouts, has owned world titles at super lightweight, welterweight, super welterweight/junior middleweight and middleweight — the only Puerto Rican fighter to claim crowns in four different weight classes.“I fully understand who I’m going to be in the ring against, but Cotto’s record and history won’t matter once we are toe-to-toe,” Kamegai said. “I am looking forward to giving fans the kind of aggressive fight that they have seen from me before and having my arm raised in victory.”Kamegai, 27-3 with two drawn and 24 knockouts, is 3-2 with one drawn in his past six fights over the past three years, having stopped Mexico’s Jesus Soto Karass last September in his most recent bout.Cotto is 3-3 over the past five years, including a super welterweight title loss to Floyd Mayweather in 2012. His most recent bout was an unanimous decision loss to Alvarez in November 2015.ADVERTISEMENT View commentslast_img read more